Associazione Schermistica Dilettantistica Bresso asd, with registered office in Via Silvio Pellico, 43 – 20091 Bresso (hereinafter, the “Company”), is the Data Controller of the data supplied by you when you register on the site, or in any case acquired in the provision of services to which you can access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Owner at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the site does not require the inclusion of personal details.
For the possible use of the online service ‘contacts’ and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in appropriate sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations set by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”).
According to this law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for necessary or instrumental purposes to the provision of services requested and provided through this site, also through communication of data to third party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Company as data processors) for the technical and administrative management of services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of filling in lists of personal data, keeping by the accounts, invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you . The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as the Data Controller.
- The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those you purchased on accessing the Site, unless you oppose this treatment by sending an email to e-mail address email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, even interactive ones, make direct sales or product placement activities or services, including third parties.
- The processing will be performed either manually or using electronic tools, in compliance with all the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
- Your data may be processed within our Company by all data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to fulfillment the administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for the purposes of credit recovery; b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
- Your personal data will be stored on servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will retain personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the obligations of contract and law, including tax. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period for the possible enforcement or defense of a right in court.
- The conferment of your personal data is optional, provided that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in paragraph 1 of this statement will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services required and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
- The data controller is Associazione Schermistica Dilettantistica Bresso asd with registered office in Via Silvio Pellico, 43 – 20091 Bresso . The list of any persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and may be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
– to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
– to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called rectification right);
– to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are dealers for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we would like to point out that the preservation of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to enable it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation right);
– to obtain that personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases (a) You dispute the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such personal data ; (b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of personal data by us; (c) personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons to the treatment with respect to those of the interested party (so-called limitation right);
– to receive personal data concerning you treated by automated means in a commonly used format, readable by automatic and interoperable device, if they are processed by contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
The treatment is carried out by the owner with automated tools. Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is returned to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the site after having read the information in short form (so-called banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the special features available on different browsers, described in detail in this statement.
Types of Cookies used by the Site
Technical Cookies (mandatory)
This type of cookie allows the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site. They are of two categories: persistent and session.
Persistent cookies: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
Cookies of sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus invalidating some features or the visualization of the pages of the site).
The Site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics that do not allow identification of the user, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Website. Click here
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services. Click here
- The aforementioned solutions may prevent the user from using certain features or viewing parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by the site
Following the list of technical, analytics and profiling cookies used by this website:
To disable cookies by revoking the consent on the Site click here